Can I skip a shipment?
Yes! If you don't need an upcoming shipment, you can change your ship date from your Account page.
Is there a shipping fee?
No fees. Shipping is free in the U.S. where our batteries are sold.
How do I cancel my subscription?
1. Go to your Account page
2. Choose Cancel
3. Select a reason for stopping
4. All done. If you ever change your mind, you can always turn things back on from your Account page.
Where's my order?
Once your order has shipped, we’ll send you an email that will include tracking information.
How long should my batteries last?
The short answer: three to seven days.
The long answer: it depends. While TruHearing batteries are among the longest lasting batteries made, you and your hearing aid have a big influence on how your batteries last. Here’s a list of things that will affect battery life:
- your device type
- whether or not you use Bluetooth streaming
- the number of hours you use your hearing aids
- whether or not you open your battery door every night
- if you store your batteries in a dry, cool place (not the refrigerator, please)
- your battery size
- prior to putting the batteries in your hearing aid, if you exposed the batteries to air for two minutes by removing the plastic tab
How do I find my account?
Here’s a link to your Account page.